What We Offer
Profit from Sandiburg Press’ lean business model and simplified publishing process:
- Earn residual income by doing what you love to do anyway – spending time outdoors.
- Write your own guidebook with minimal effort using our template-based approach.
- Receive above average royalties as a result of minimized overhead expenses.
- Get your work on the market sooner due to shorter publishing cycles.
You will benefit greatly from working with our specialized team that fully understands the needs of our target market because we actively participate in it!
What We Are Looking For
Sandiburg Press is always looking for active individuals, passionate explorers, and avid travelers who are interested in sharing their knowledge, experience, and insights to inspire others to get out more.
If you have completed one or more of the below listed trails or plan to do so in the near future, we would like to hear from you. No previous writing/publishing experience required.
Potential candidates for future hiking guidebooks:
- Cordillera Real – Bolivia
- Haute Route/GR20 – France (Corsica)
- Long Trail – United States
- North Umpqua Trail – United States
- Oregon Coast Trail – United States
- Ozark Highlands Trail – United States
- Paine Circuit – Chile
- Sheltowee Trace Trail – United States
- Southern Upland Way – Scotland
- Superior Hiking Trail – United States
- Tahoe Rim Trail – United States
- Tasmania Overland Track – Australia (Tasmania)
- Theodore Solomons Trail – United States
- Timberline Trail – United States
- West Highland Way – Scotland
- Wind River Mountains – United States
Please send an email with the name of the respective hike(s) and a brief description of your trip to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +1-858-800-4836.
Of course, we are always open to new suggestions. Should you have completed or plan to complete a multi-day hiking trip not listed above, we would like to hear from you as well.